Quick and Accurate Water Testing in San Diego County
Water Treatment, Testing, and Analysis
Is Your Water Clean?
“I’ve Got City Water.”
“We Get Our Water From a Well.”
What Do Certified Water Tests Look For?
- Water Hardness – Hard water causes spots on fixtures, glasses, and silverware. The hardness creates soap curd, interfering with cleaning products' strength, and causes problems such as bathtub rings. Also, scaling builds up and can clog pipes and fixtures.
- Iron – High iron concentrations cause a foul taste and rust-colored staining of plumbing fixtures and clothes.
- pH – Low pH water (acid water) damages sinks, faucets, hot water tanks, drainage, and supply lines. These problems lead to extensive repair costs or replacement.
- Sulfur – Sulfur damages plumbing and gives off an offensive, "rotten egg" odor.
- Chlorine – Chlorine is found objectionable in drinking and bathing water. Chlorine that mixes with organics in water forms trihalomethanes (THM's). THM's are reportedly cancer-causing agents.
These are other PARAMETERS we test for:
- Tannins (if color is present)
- Total Hardness
- Iron Bacteria
- Sulfate Bacteria
- Slime Forming Bacteria
- Hydrogen Sulfide.